Office Saftey and Procedures
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.Invisalign®
- We will be asking every patient to wash their hands as soon as they enter our office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.Fillings
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment or that you may need to wait in your car outside of the office until we can escort you in.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Having a team that puts your well-being at the forefront of everything they do is something that everyone looks for when choosing a dental office in Chandler, AZ. Posh Dental is dedicated to providing you and your family with friendly, comfortable, and affordable dental care.
Our focus is on helping clients all throughout the Valley have the highest level of oral health possible, because a healthy mouth is a major part of good overall health. By building a relationship with you and putting your comfort first, we believe that any hesitation you have about going to the dentist will go right out the window!
One of our main goals is to not just treat your dental issues but to get to their cause and prevent them from occurring over and over again. By working on preventative measures as well as addressing current concerns, you'll set yourself up for a healthy smile for years to come.
Posh Dental offers a number of services to help keep our Patient Promise—to deliver Smiles for Everyone®. These services include:
- CEREC® Same-Day Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Therapy
- Conscious Sedation Dentistry
- Dentures & Partials
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sealants & Fluoride
- Gum Disease Therapy
- Bite Guards
- Children's Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
If you and your family are in need of top-notch dental care from a team that will work diligently to make your smile as bright and healthy as it can be, stop by our office on South Alma School Road, fill out the contact form below, or call us today at (480) 857-4900 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!